Sunday, October 13, 2013

H&M Finally Here!




Finally H&M was here people! In Jakarta! Their first store is at Gandaria City. People were so excited with H&M Opening Day. From early morning, people already had there. Since 8 a.m. when me and my bestie came there, the H&M queue was reach out the outside lobby. That was crazy. Well, because it is their first store in Indonesia. So, people were so excited to shopping at H&M Indonesia and also they were try to reach the H&M voucher. Because the 1st line will get IDR 1000k, 2nd-20th will get IDR  350k , and 21st-250th will get IDR 200k. I didn't get it, but I got H&M canvas bag. It was only for the people who came in the morning hehehe. That was not bad :p
After 2 hours waiting and sat on the red carpet, finally the store is open and we were started to queue again. The shopping was started. I just bought and fall in love with the sweater. When I saw it and check out the price, I grab it fast immediately. Hahahaha. That is super comfy sweater with the good quality fabric. The price for the sweater is affordable and it's worthy.
I wore very super simple outfit when went to H&M. Just wore Grey T-shirt, Bliss Project Striped Pants,  and RCH Shop Flowers Boots.


Shopping activity was made us hungry. Is it right? Hahahaha. So, after shopping at H&M we had lunch at Sushi Tei. I just taste temaki (hand roll sushi) for the first time. Ate it with your own hand and not with the chopstick. Taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment