Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

hellllooo people! happy new year! 明けまして おめでとう!welcome to 2012! welcome to the new year, new month, new week, new day, new life, new you.. this is new year peeps. let's make some wish for your life into better you and do it! my mainly wish is successfully graduate this year. amiin..




in new year's eve i went to my aunt's house with my family. there was a BBQ party and shabu-shabu. many foods there!
wore : cropped striped tee, flowers lace maxi dress Pasar Senen, rings My Friend's Sale, flat shoes Debenhams

here these is..greeny cake, chocolate pudding, brownies, crunchy soes, mousse. i ate pudding and brownies. i love chocolate!

another table..shabu-shabu, french fries, fried noodles. i ate them all with a little portion exactly heheh..



these are BBQ yuhuuu.. chicken wings and steak. yummy yummeeeh!


tiramisu ice cream for the end. it's so so so so cold ice cream.
thank you Ya Allah for everything that You gave to me. I enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment