Saturday, January 21, 2012

First Cupcakes

Hello back again to my blog. Now I wanna share you about my first cupcakes trial.
Yeah I actually first time made a really cakes. I've ever made a cakes before this time, but that was just pour the ready cook flour and add eggs and butter and mix. For this time I made cupcakes with many ingredients. Flour, coco powder, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, eggs, butter, vanilla essence, dark cooking chocolate, and milk. I had sweat but it was really fun made cupcakes for the first time. I made this helped with my brother to pick the ingredients hihi. The recipes came from many source. I mix them hehe. Baked in oven about 30 minutes. Voila! Here it is the results.. The petites and the big..



For the icing I've try to make strawberry cream with butter, powdered sugar, and food coloring. But the taste hmm..little not yummy and not creamy. I don't know I just can't made icing cream nicely. So, I gave the cupcakes for my boyfriend with Ceres dark chocolate spread hehe..  But for the cupcakes I think it's delicious enough.
Pssst..my boyfriend and his mom said my cupcakes is yummy hihi ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment