Monday, December 5, 2011

All Day Long Trip



yesterday, on sunday 4th December me and my family took a one day trip that held by neighborhood group to Sari Ater, West Java. it's hot spring water place. i wore: simple color top Design By My Self, color chain necklace Flea Market, straw bag, flat sandals Yongki Komaladi.



during the trip at the bus i ate chocolate biscuit. it's tim tam. i like it. yummy choco. i think it was long trip. it was spent about 3 half hours. because of the long trip, i got a headache.



but I still took some photos at Dayang Sumbi Hall, Sari Ater. the flower and rocks in the glass. pink table cloth. the shiny couple (spoon and fork). 


finally lunch time. I felt so hungry. appetizer dish is sausages soup. it was tasty.



the main course is bakwan jagung, kakap fillet saus asam manis, black pepper beef, and of course rice.




I didn't swim at Sari Ater swimming pool. so i just sit on a chair, looked around, ate some snacks and took some photos. I'm still headache at that time.
next destination is Cihampelas. while arrived at Cihampelas, all peoples was going to shopping except me. i just stay at the bus because the headache. I use the time to slept while peoples are outside there. pity me because couldn't shopping at Cihampelas. but I felt happy enough because i can enjoy the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment