Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Mi Amo Rosa



Went to Grand Indonesia and visited The Meet Market on last Saturday. Yes Saturday night with my bestie.
I wore a simple outfit. One piece outfit. I wore Earth Music & Ecology Rabbit Silhouette Print Dress from Pasar Senen, I am Rose Necklace, Amanda Janes Loafers from Centro. I love this dress's brand. I have one shirt from this brand too. I've got it from a thrift shop. I just realized it and I love this brand and the collections. Earth Music & Ecology is Japanese brand. I wish this brand come to Indonesia like Uniqlo came to Indonesia. I wish I wish I wish..


At The Meet Market, I visited Momo Cuppy's booth. I've been looking for roses print tissue box for a long time and I found it at Momo Cuppy. Finally I found it. I was happy! I also bought one pack roses print tin mug + tray. I loooove these..



Tired after looking around and try to tasted a Mexican Restaurant. Named Sombrero (FYI: Sombrero is Mexican hat). I had 1 Sampler contains of 3 snacks; Taco Nacho, Dip 'n Wing and Fuerro Burrito, with Salsa and Guacamole Sauce. My bestie had Taco Nacho, Quesadilla, Chi Mi Changa, and Aztec Tortilla Soup. My favorite was Fuerro Burrito. Taste was good!


I ate Nutella Bread Toast with Choco Crunch Topping on the Friday night at Warung Nagih. This place was bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment