Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Graduation Day

A lately post from last month and last year hehehe.
I officially graduated on December 15th, 2012. Graduation Ceremony at Auditorium Arifin Panigoro, Al Azhar Indonesia University. So happy wore a graduation cloth!

Pic with Kazoku08 was taken from Muthia's phone

Pic with Rector was taken from Rascho's document


 Pic with Rascho was taken from Sarita's phone

Of course I wore kebaya in Graduation Day. I was design my own kebaya. I added pearls for my kebaya in waist line and made simple pearl necklace. For batik skirt, I didn't design it. I just wore it from High School Graduation outfit hehehe.. Earrings from Dreaming House. Pearl bracelet and ring from Mom. Wedges from Payless ShoeSource. For hair-do, just simple braids and bun.

These 3 pics were taken from Fitri's SLR



No comments:

Post a Comment